Banning fur...

Quote:
I was thinking the same earlier when somebody said using fur is unnecessary because we can manufacture alternatives.

As I said earlier, there are plenty of critters around here. The coyotes have been howling right outside my bedroom window every night. I might try trapping some this winter. I've been thinking about trapping muskrat, but hiking down into the marsh in the dead of winter to make sets through the ice doesn't appeal to me much anymore.

Quote:
It kills the fish too!
big_smile.png

I throw most of mine back. I only killed one crappie because he swallwed the whole hook too deep.

I catch it, I eat it!

Crusaders.....they are the first to die out when the crap hits the fan. Me? I will be wrapped in fur chewing on the closest meat substance I can kill. Hollywood is full of nut bag hypocrites.

Last edited:
Quote:
There are many examples of cross-species protective behaviors in non-human animals, and many of those examples are instinctive. Others are learned, and still others are probably the result of "misfiring" behavior that may have been accidentally directed toward another species but was for some reason advantageous and maintained by natural selection. I could go into examples here, but it's a bit off-topic. If you're interested, I could PM you examples.

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom