Bantam Ameraucana, Standard Blue Turkens/PICS/ 2 DZ. Turken for 1/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmhappycowboy

The Egg Wrangler
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
Philadelphia, MS
Just thought I would see if anyone might be interested in eggs from these birds. I have 5 Blue Orp hens and 2 Black Orp hens with 2 Blue Orp rooster (bantams), also have the Bantam Ameraucana or EE's and then the Standard size Blue Turkens, all of my turkens are Blue. I haven't made up my mind if I will turn the bator on this year or not so I have just been eating the eggs so far. Thought I would see if anyone might like a few.

Will try and take some pics in a day or so.

James

Price for Eggs: 6 for $15.00 or 12 for $25.00

I can only send 6 Bantam Orp eggs at a time right now as for the Ameraucana/EE Bantams and Blue Turken (Naked Neck) I can send up to a dozen.

Turkens7.jpg

Turkens8.jpg

bantamorp9.jpg

bantamorp.jpg

bantamorp4.jpg

ameraucana3.jpg

ameraucana.jpg

Last edited:
James,

New here. We'd LOVE some blue turkens, but no incubator here and no one is broody right now. Any chance you'll be selling eggs in the spring?

Thanks,
Kate

Hopefully this won't start a debate, but are they ameraucanas or EE's? There is a difference, but I won't go into the details. Hopefully no one else will either!

Shelley,
I was told they where Ameraucana's, they came from Murray McMurray hatchery though so I am sure they are EE's and yes I do know there is a difference thats why I posted both and said I would post pics later. Hopefully that would avoid a debate as whomever was interested could just look at the pics and make their own call as to which they wanted to call them.

I would have loved to have had the Orps back, but it never worked out.. Still planning on sending them in the spring when the weather is better?

Michelle

I have edited the first post to include egg prices sorry forgot to include this earlier. Thanks everyone for the interest. I have already got 2 batches of the Bantam Orps and 1 of the Ameraucana/EE eggs sold so if you are wanting to get on the list please PM me as I am only going to offer these eggs until about the end of February.

Thanks
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom