Bantam Ammeraucana Blue, Black, Splash Flock

tkay6205

Songster
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Knottsville, KY
Young flock of bantam blue, black, splash Ammeraucanas. 3 months old. 9 birds total. 3 blue cockerels, 1 splash pullet, 2 blue pullets and 3 black pullets. One of the black pullets has gold leaked on her head and neck, so will not be be ideal for breeding to standard colors but she will be sell with the flock. They are all healthy and beautiful. I love these little birds but I am simply out of room and have very limited time. I hatched them from eggs. Bloodlines from John Blehm and Bob Rennelet. I am NPIP Ky-231. I will ship them. Cost will be $85 including the box. No shipping to VA. Email me if you need more pictures or have any questions.

pips&peeps :

Aer you sure you don't have a brown red there; not leakage?????.....

No, I cannot be 100% sure since I dont own the parent stock. Was just thinking this because she was the only one with the gold, none of the rest show any signs of leakage. But anything is possible I guess.​

Would you be willing to split them up at all? Or are you set on selling them all together? Also, how old are they? Thanks!
smile.png

Quote:
They are 3 months old. I was hoping to sell them all in one lot, but will split them in order to sell them easier. Let me know.

Quote:
They are 3 months old. I was hoping to sell them all in one lot, but will split them in order to sell them easier. Let me know.

PM'd you...

Back
Top Bottom