Bantam Blue Mottled Cochin started pair~ quality

Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
Up for your consideration is a nice started pair of Blue Mottled Cochin bantams. They are out of my Splash pen (Blue Mottled Roo over Splash hens). I have excellent stock from The Cochin Coop. These may well have show potential. You can see all my birds on my website, here are pics of the pair and their parents. Shipping goes by weight & zip code (PM me for price) and new box fee is $10. NPIP # 51-370, papers included. All my birds are healthy & clean, wormed & dusted for mites/lice. I vaccinate for Coryza in the Fall. I show my birds at the MSPFA in Frederick, MD in November. This is a buy it now, PM me to buy. Thanks for looking.

ETA: all my pullets are SOLD. Only the Roo is left. I do have one little Splash girl that could go with him.

Last edited:
The cockerel is older (10 weeks) and showing excellent potential, the pullet is only 6 weeks old. This may turn out to be a stunning pair type wise, though they don't have a lot of white (mottling). They would be good to add in a breeding pen of overly mottled birds.

This is the pullet:

Cockerel:

If I remember right, I sold you a Mille Fluer trio in and delivered them to a friend of yours at a swap in Arcadia? I'm looking to get some nice blue, blue mottle, and splash Cochins and if you could help me get started and since your not to far, I could meet you or drive to you instead of shipping. Let me know what you think and have. Thanks

If I remember right, I sold you a Mille Fluer trio in and delivered them to a friend of yours at a swap in Arcadia? I'm looking to get some nice blue, blue mottle, and splash Cochins and if you could help me get started and since your not to far, I could meet you or drive to you instead of shipping. Let me know what you think and have. Thanks

Do you want them or not?? I need to know whether or not to close this listing. ?

Hi, I am interested. Can you tell me how close you are to Frederick? Also, I know you cannot ship to VA, but you could sell this pair to me if the transaction occurred in MD, right ;) ?
Thanks

I have to fill out NPIP papers to send to my Dept. of Ag with your home address. I would get in big trouble, no can do. Unless I sell them to a friend of yours with a MD address. I am 3+ hours away from Frederick. I am going to Rockville MD on Sat. the 19th for my birthday. And Baltimore very early Sat. morning the 26th.

Back
Top Bottom