Bantam breed

fazziobear1

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 19, 2014
Western New York
A couple weeks ago I asked if anyone had any idea what my little brown bantam could be. A few thought maybe a mille fleur d'uccle. Well, it has more feathers now & the most feathers on its feet than ANY of my chicks! So, what do ya think? Still a mille??? How about the black & yellow chick? I was told mottled cochin...

The one is defiantly a Mille Fleur d'uccle. i have one just like it! i also have a light brahma that looks like your yellow and black chick. my chick that is black and yellow barley has any feathers too how odd!

Not a mottled Cochin. So cute!

The one with the black back is the one that people said mottled cochin. Heres better pics from last week. That one just doesn't want to grow feathers! Lol :) All my other chicks have almost full wings, but that one has two tiny black & white feathers on each wing! :p

The white and black chick looks like a light brahma

I just Googled it, and I think you may be right. Either way, its very cute! Now I just have to hope that I don't get more than one rooster between these two and my four silkies! ;) I think my darker (maybe buff) silkie is the roo if anything cuz that one likes to run around bumping chest with everything! Including my hand! Lol:D

Back
Top Bottom