Bantam chicks

ThreePumpkins

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 5, 2014
North central Pennsylvania
Hello! I have three mystery bantam chicks.

Chick 1: (a spitfire) Silver Sebright?

Chick 2: Cochin?

Chick 3: I thought maybe Buff Brahma, but now thinking possibly D'Uccle??

She has buff colored wings.

Thanks!

#1 is definitely a Silver Sebright. I'm not sure what #2 is (I would think Millie Fleur D'Uccle, but it doesn't appear to have cheek puffs). #3 looks like a Buff Brahma.

I have 8 bantams as well.I have had them since the 3rd of this month.4 of them are marked kinda of like the speckled sussex hens I have but smaller n the hair on their legs make them so cute.I wish i could load pictures.Im new at this and still workin on that.The other 4 are white and also have the hair on their legs.Do all bantams grow hair on their legs??I got them all at the local feed store.All my birds come from there....my 6 hens along with my two ducks and the lady that works there also give me my rooster that would of ended up dinner had I not took him in.My ole lady adores the lil bantam chickens,myself as well n so Ima build a lil coop n run for them next to the others.They now are only 4 to 6 weeks old and are in 2 play pens in the dining room.As soon as they get their feathers I oughta have the pen ready n out theyll go but as of now we enjoy watchin them grow and playing with them as theyre very friendly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom