Bantam Cochin Breeders

I am in the process of breeding/showing bantam cochins. We have just set up our website so it's still in the works but here is the link to it. We are eventually adding more as we go along. http://www.autumnbreezechickens.com/ I breed blue, black and splash smooth and frizzle. Here are a few pictures of a few of my birds. In the process of AI now so I can stick some eggs in the incubator
big_smile.png

100_7778.jpg

Kate.JPG

100_7808.jpg

Davidson.JPG

If anyone is interested in hatching eggs, I've got a couple auctions going on right now for both the black and the white color variety of cochin bantams.

I want more of the white bantams. I have bred my little group for such a long time I now need new blood. However because I do not show a lot of the bigger "breeders" won't sell to me. My birds are SQ and have been bought from me and shown against these breeders. Just because I don't brag about it doesn't mean my birds are not every bit as nice as theirs.
I need to go look for hatching eggs I suppose.

I dont currently have any Cochin bantams but I used to have some great show quality Blacks and Buffs. Here are some pics of the Blacks. May try and get the Buffs on here too sometime.

46907_scan12_0012.jpg

46907_scan5_0005.jpg

My daughter has a small group she breeds and shows. At this time Breanna works with black & blues, and the frizzle's.
We do not sell eggs or chicks, but she cuts loose birds every fall from the grow pen.
pics are on our website.

Thanks for starting this thread Scott!

I've written down a few usernames of the breeders that have posted here to contact about the possibility of getting some eggs once I clear out some incubator space.
smile.png

I have some Columbians in the 'bator now - I'm hoping that with the ones I hatch from these eggs, plus another batch of eggs I'm hoping to get from a different small breeder in the next few months, and a pair from Tom Roebuck in the Fall, I'll have a nice little breeding flock of Columbians to work with next year.
fl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom