Bantam Cochins and Wyandottes FOR SALE IN WA, SHIP AVAILABLE

Valleygirl2119

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 24, 2007
Hey Everybody. I have some very very nice quality show birds for sale in Bellingham, WA.

The Sales list is as follows.

1 Columbian cochin cock from Jamie Matts
2 Columbian cochin hens from Jamie Matts
1 Columbian cochin cock out of above birds
1 Columbian cochin hen out of above birds

One of the Columbian Cocks is a little yellow because he got a little to much sun this past summer, he is currently in the process of moulting out those yellow feathers. Almost all of the birds are moulting so sorry about how they look in the pictures.

1 White wyandotte cock from Paul Ashbrook
2 White wyandotte hens from Paul Ashbrook

1 Blue Light Brown Dutch Cock from very nice local breeder.

If you are interested in any of these birds please contact me at [email protected] or 360-305-8863.

I will do special discounts for multiple birds purchased. I have shipping boxes on hand, so please inquire if you are interested in having the birds shipped. I need to get these birds moved out. So I will make a special deal on any birds purchased.

-Ashley

Pics of the birds are below...sorry but they are all moulting! They look much fuller when all of their feathers are in. + The Wyandotte Trio is a little dirty, they will all receive baths before they go to their new homes!

ColumbianCock1.jpg

ColumbianCock2.jpg

ColumbianHen1.jpg

ColumbianHen2.jpg

ColumbianHen3.jpg

DutchCock.jpg

WyandotteTrio.jpg

If you would like to see more pictures, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking

-Ashley
[email protected]
360-305--8863

Because I will be moving soon and I can't take all of my rabbits, birds, cavies, fish, and my dog with me. So I have to make some cut backs and the birds are one a few things to go.

-Ashley

Also, I will be heading down to Saint Helens, OR along with Portland and Astoria, so I am willing to meet up with anyone who is interested in birds along I-5 or in those Oregon areas.

flyingmonkeypoop I would meet you on my way down I am leaving on January 25th and coming back the 26th. At least it would be a little bit closer for you.

-Ashley

Back
Top Bottom