BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Just bought a new Cochin hen Saturday pretty black girl with golden necklace . Kinda hoping she will go broody too lol so I can put some duccle eggs under her !

I finally got my gold laced bantam Cochin and can I just say it is TO CUTE! The feathered feet are so adorable! Can't wait to get more!

In either going to call it Maggie or magpie... Hopefully it's a girl!

I finally got my gold laced bantam Cochin and can I just say it is TO CUTE! The feathered feet are so adorable! Can't wait to get more!
Where did you find GL? I've looked high and low and can only find hatchery.. Which I would be willing to do but I don't want to order a minimum. I do have silver laced in the bator.

Here are my two frizzles.. They are 3.5 weeks old now and about ready to leave the brooder. Only thing is, they LOVE the tiny babies so much I hate to break them up! I've never seen such! LOL

Where did you find GL? I've looked high and low and can only find hatchery.. Which I would be willing to do but I don't want to order a minimum. I do have silver laced in the bator.

Here are my two frizzles.. They are 3.5 weeks old now and about ready to leave the brooder. Only thing is, they LOVE the tiny babies so much I hate to break them up! I've never seen such! LOL

So cute!
I got mine from ideal hatchery. I ordered my meat birds from there and decided to add the Cochin. Maybe see if someone wants to split an order with you. I got 11 chicks ($25.00 minimum) so you could split an order. Love frizzles!

So I got this little guy from a friend. Thought he might go well with my buff/frizzle girls once they're old enough? Anyone good with color/genetics.. I'm guessing I could come out with any combo of buff/buff barred/smooth or frizzle? Or with him being the barred one, is there no chance of the chicks being fully barred? I get confused on that.

He is a sweetheart, that I am sure of. :)

Back
Top Bottom