BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics

Little White Rooster
He is a cutie pie

ISO great bantam cochin breeder smooth and frizzle. For future purchase within 2 to 3hrs from memphis tn. With great HEALTHY flock. Npip and free of CRD. Vxs for Marek's. Thanks for all suggestions

HI everyone. I am a new again member of BYC.... had 60plus birds about 4 year ago, had to part with them all due to a move. I am now two days away from getting 4 backyard pullets...4 bantam cochins of varying colors.... I am maybe more excited then my 14 year old daughter of whom they are for haha.

in TOP photo getting one ON RIGHT. in bottom four originally was getting all of them but the one of far left hurt her leg and is in recovery with the breeder. So taking the OTHER THREE. so a nice mix of colors. I think anyways :) Besides the blue would love to hear the proper color terms for the other three. :) TIA

Last edited:
They must be mixed colors, I don't know of any that have black and brown. Besides partridge and gold laced but that chick is neither.

Here are some updated photos of my mixed bag of colors...changes almost everyday! The brown/Black one is almost all black now but still showing a touch of brown! Do you think these are all pullets??

My Cochin chicks are 18 weeks old.

Huckleberry is the roo I kept, he looks almost full grown! Snowberrys tail is in front.

Raspberry, with Snowberrys butt in the background :D

Wisteria with some of Raspberry

Raspberry and Pebbles with Sweetie/Night eating an orange cherry tomato behind them.

And all five of them together. Sweetie is only half Cochin

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom