BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Aww! She is so adorable! What an innocent little face!
1f60a.png

Could you get a pic of her next to a standard chicken her age?
Here she is - (the other one in her pen (the Buff Brahma) also came in seriously rough. She was supposed to be 4 months and she is smaller than my 2.5 month olds!) - I am introducing her to the my other chicks today. They are HUGE next to her!
smile.png
Hope this makes it easier to compare. I'm at a loss as to whether her growth was seriously stunted or whether she is just a bantam cochin. Ideas?

Last edited:
Here she is - (the other one in her pen (the Buff Brahma) also came in seriously rough. She was supposed to be 4 months and she is smaller than my 2.5 month olds!) - I am introducing her to the my other chicks today. They are HUGE next to her! :) Hope this makes it easier to compare. I'm at a loss as to whether her growth was seriously stunted or whether she is just a bantam cochin. Ideas?
How old is the light Brahma? If she doesn't get any bigger I'd say she's a bantam.

Oh wow, yah I think she's a bantam. I love my Cochin bantams, but i don't have a blue girl.

Too bad you aren't close by! We got chickens for eggs/pets, so I'll need to re-home her if she doesn't grow significantly. We really like her already and would be sad to let her go.
1f495.png

Back
Top Bottom