bantam eggs

hdowden

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
louisiana
im looking for some bantam eggs to hatch out of my bator given that no storms come throw and knock the power out. i can only do money orders and would like to spend no more than 20. yes i know i probably wont get many eggs but i need to add a few hens (hoping more girls hatch out than boys lol) to my flock. i have currently 1 sl polish, 1 porcelain d'uccle, 1 self blue d'uccle, 2 mille d'uccle, 2 golden neck d'uccle, 2 silkiexd'uccle mixes, 2 oegb, 2 cochins, 1 brahma, and 2 project faverolles. would like to stay around these breeds as much as possible. if you can help me out i would appreciate it thank you. i am also interested in duck eggs as well.

also i will be able to maybe do some orders of like 6 eggs. they would be mixed at this point in time and only bantams if anyone is interested please pm me about them.

Last edited:
mypetchicken.com has some, I don't know what kinds they have...
They do have cochin though! You might want to check it out. Good Luck!
jumpy.gif

hi i might help you out i raise different breeds of olg english bantys and cochion .my birds are npip . just let me know i live in wva. but can ship them .
thank you scott farm

hi i might help you out i raise different breeds of olg english bantys and cochion .my birds are npip . just let me know i live in wva. but can ship them . thank you scott farm
what colors do you have for the oegb and are the cochins bantams to?

I have Bantam Lavender Ameraucanas, B/B/S and White Bantam Orpingtons, Bantam Lavender Cochins (not laying at the moment), and Seramas (have to get on the waiting list for these). Aslo have Bantam Splash Cochins, but not selling any eggs from her at the moment.

~ Aspen

Last edited:
I have Bantam Lavender Ameraucanas, B/B/S and White Bantam Orpingtons, Bantam Lavender Cochins (not laying at the moment), and Seramas (have to get on the waiting list for these). Aslo have Bantam Splash Cochins, but not selling any eggs from her at the moment.

~ Aspen
how many eggs could i get paying 20? i know it probably wont be that many

will they be laying in say a month as i just started a new incubation and im 4 over capacity
hide.gif
but i didnt want to let the eggs go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom