Bantam, maybe cochin?

i got 4 pullets dont know if u saw their pics yet. i cant wait to see ur fluffy chicks get bigger. lol. I am gonna wait to get some older silkies later down the road for now i figure these 4 can replace some male silkies and we see how it goes. I cant believe my chickens looked like those not to long ago. they even sound sooooo different now.
I see you got a couple Barred Rocks. Cute peeps.

Will post pictures when mine grow up more. They're about a week, week½ old.

I see about 3-4 boys in the video. The bigger combs, & wattles are obvious signs. Rarely you'll get females with those features.
yeah i was at about the same boy math. only 1 of the other 2 seems to still be ambiguous. all the others seemed to just boom combs over night lol. the magenta zip tie one i believes a pullet and shes very big on dont pick me up lol. glad shes got no teeth in that beak.

yeah i was at about the same boy math. only 1 of the other 2 seems to still be ambiguous. all the others seemed to just boom combs over night lol. the magenta zip tie one i believes a pullet and shes very big on dont pick me up lol. glad shes got no teeth in that beak.
Magenta looks like a cockerel, comb is quite large, same with wattles.
Same with the one in the Yellow band, & orange band.

Oh, Scaredy is doing great. He's about 3-4yrs old now.

I had an EE/Brahma cross named Big Boy. He died shortly before Christmas though.
oh im sorry. i ahvent lost a chicken yet still to new and even if their run aint good yet that shed will keep most things out at night. but im sure day 1 of walking the camp ground ima be saying bye bye to one of em.

Back
Top Bottom