Bantam mix chicks

ChickSter99

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 19, 2012
South GA
My 13 year old son has some of his bantam mix chicks up for sale. This is his first time hatching chicks and he has been so excited about it.

The mixes we have look like silkie, cochin, serama, & sebright. For those he is asking $3.00 each for the 3 & 5 week old chicks.

If your interested, please send me a message. Thank you for looking at our list of birds for sale.

Last edited:
I have other pictures on my profile if you are interested in seeing what they look like at a week old and 2 weeks old. I will also post some pictures of some of the older pullets later.

Hello im intrested to your baby chicks they look so cute im looking forward to get some this a really good deal senceirly from sunshine ducky :]

Last edited:
I'm sorry that I didn't reply sooner. I'm still at work right now but will be able to post more pics after 5:30PM ET.

Thank you for showing an interest in them. They are now 2 & 3 weeks old & have grown tremendously fast in that time (as fast as bantams grow. Lol). The birds that I have are eggs that we hatched from an assortment of bantam eggs that we won. Some of them may be mixed and some may be pure. I also have a few bantam silkies and large fowl golden laced polish that my son may part with. We also have several cochin mixes. Where are you from and which ones are you interested in?

Thank you again,

Stepahnie

I just realized that you are from Illinois. I'm in South Georgia and I can't ship our birds anywhere. I'm sure you understand that their health is the most important thing here. It's so hot that they would suffer such a hot long travel & I couldn't (& won't) do that to them. Please accept my apologizes.

Thank you,

Stephanie

hey i am interested in some sebrights. what kind of seabrights do you have and what are the sexes.
Hey!

Thanks for your interest. I can't promise you that these are pure breeds. I hatched them as an assortment from a mixed flock, but there is a chance that some of them could be pure breeds. If you're still interested let me know.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom