Bantam st run

The OEGB(s), then, are BB Red. Not seeing any Silver Duckwings or Red Pyles, unless they're hiding. :)

Black chicks, since they don't appear to have black skin, and you say are clean-legged.....either Black Rosecombs, or Black Japanese.

White, feather-legged chicks could either be Cochins or Sultans.

I believe the yellowest chick with speckled face could be a Buff Silkie (albeit low quality, given lack of dark skin)

Buff chick with Lavender stripes is an Easter Egger.

Also, Light Brahma can be seen on top right in the first picture.

Besides that, it's hard to tell. Other than the fact that they're adorable, of course! :love

~Alex
I agree almost completely.
No Sultans or Silkies -No crests or beards to be found anywhere, or 5 toes all are necessary to make them sultans or silkies
Possible Silkie, bottom left first pic
Not a light Brahma first pic top right - wrong color. I think it is a partridge Cochin.

Thank you to everyone who commented and helped me figure out some of the breeds of these babies. I just got home with two of them, might go back for a bb red since I have been looking for some. Here are some pics of the cuties that I got. ❤

Attachments

• 20190116_165648.jpg
    20190116_165648.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190116_165652.jpg
    20190116_165652.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190116_165749.jpg
    20190116_165749.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190116_171814.jpg
    20190116_171814.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 6
Thank you to everyone who commented and helped me figure out some of the breeds of these babies. I just got home with two of them, might go back for a bb red since I have been looking for some. Here are some pics of the cuties that I got. ❤
Black Cochin, and.....something Self Blue. I would be tempted to guess OEGB, although that wasn't on the list. :confused: How precious. :love

~Alex

I agree almost completely.
No Sultans or Silkies -No crests or beards to be found anywhere, or 5 toes all are necessary to make them sultans or silkies
Possible Silkie, bottom left first pic
Not a light Brahma first pic top right - wrong color. I think it is a partridge Cochin.
Ah, good points. :thumbsup What's your best guess for the speckled chick?

Just had to add that oftentimes, poor quality Silkies lack extra toes. (trust me, my last group was the prime example :lol:) And not all are bearded. :)

Only reason I didn't identify said baby as a Cochin is because I was under the impression they're darker red:
PartrCochBtyChix.JPEG
~Alex

Ah, good points. :thumbsup What's your best guess for the speckled chick?

Just had to add that oftentimes, poor quality Silkies lack extra toes. (trust me, my last group was the prime example :lol:) And not all are bearded. :)

Only reason I didn't identify said baby as a Cochin is because I was under the impression they're darker red:
View attachment 1643999
~Alex
Speckled chick is anyone's guess.
Possible an Easter Egger.

Back
Top Bottom