Bantams

Chickensss1

Chirping
Jun 8, 2023
What kind of bantam do you guys think these are. There a few months old . There tinier than one of the bantams we got at the same time. Ofc there different breeds but I’m wondering what these are

Attachments

• CA173613-9656-47D6-93CD-827F7DF82DC6.jpeg
    CA173613-9656-47D6-93CD-827F7DF82DC6.jpeg
    830.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 1C5544AE-3E4C-49AB-8A0B-395A3EE615E6.jpeg
    1C5544AE-3E4C-49AB-8A0B-395A3EE615E6.jpeg
    841.5 KB · Views: 9
The black and white one in front in the first pic looks like either a barred rock or a dominque, depending on the comb, it's kinda hard to tell from the picture, but if it has a rose comb it's a dominque, if it has a single comb it's probably a barred rock bantam. Not sure on the black one.
They are beautiful little chickens !

The black and white one in front in the first pic looks like either a barred rock or a dominque, depending on the comb, it's kinda hard to tell from the picture, but check out both breeds online and if it's a rose comb it's a dominque, if it has a single comb it's probably a barred rock bantam. Not sure on the black one.
They are beautiful little chickens !
Thank you so much! We thought the same abt the little black and white one. The solid black one had an interesting shape so we didn’t know. Her eyes are huge and her tail is so long. I’ve never had a baby who looked quite like her.

Thank you so much! We thought the same abt the little black and white one. The solid black one had an interesting shape so we didn’t know. Her eyes are huge and her tail is so long. I’ve never had a baby who looked quite like her.
It could possibly be a black australorp bantam, but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom