Bargain/YardFullO'Rocks Eggs-- Baby pics pg. 4!!! :)

WOO HOO!!! I think I might be right... we might have babies a day early... Im being a night owl tonight and couldnt help but peak in the bator again... and guess what... no not a pip.. but my bator is just shaking, rocking and rolling!!! Come onnnnn babies!!!! Ill give everyone an update in the morning!!!
smile.png
Goodnight all!
celebrate.gif

I bet the speckled sussex are out first....They love to start the party!!!! If you see chipmunks in feathers,,,they're here!!!

Let us know.....I'm so excited....
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
:
big_smile.png
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long for an update... weve been awful busy today preparing for new babies, considering we have 2 week old still in the house. Were getting their "graduate" brooder ready outside in the shed. Yes Nancy, youre correct I have 1 egg pipped and its an SS egg!!!
smile.png
I cant wait for babies tomorrow.... I run and check the bator every half hour, my husband yells at me to sit down because they arent due til tomorrow haha!! Ill give everyone an update in the morning, promise!!

Oh, btw... Where is Scott?!?!? His babies will be hatching tomorrow and hes not following the thread hahahah

Last edited:
I'm right here with you. Locked down about an hour ago. My BARGAIN eggs are set to hatch in three days. I'm so excited for all these new babies. Can hardly wait!

Sold my "test" babies this afternoon. They are six weeks old. Looking forward to having fluffy babies again!

Sounds like everything is going good.My speckled sussex from Nancy hatched great and were the first ones out also.I have 14 little speckled sussex in my brooder now.Nancy got to see them Sunday before last right out of the hatcher.
big_smile.png

Julie_A : I bet your excited to see pics of these babies then!!! What kind did you get from Ms. Nancy??
droolin.gif

James: Are you using these as breeding birds? If so let me know and when they are grown Ill let you take a look at what I have if you need breeders because I wont be keeping all of them. Same goes for you Nancy... if you need new ones for your flock let me know!

I have another pip and guess what!!! Its a Sussex!!! See I tried telling my husband things change in an instant... all he had to say was "Well theyre not going to hatch that fast" I giggled and told him I have to check because I cant miss one of my babies coming out lol I cant believe I had 100% fertility in your eggs Nancy! Lets
fl.gif
for 100% hatch rate!!!

Last edited:
I have 14 in the brooder and 7 from a completely different line that are at the point of lay so I sure do not need more but thanks for the great offer.You will love these little rascals. They are very hardy and beautiful birds.You do have a few things I want this coming spring so I will be getting with you then.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom