Barnevelder breeders lets work together and improve the breed

Oh my gosh!!! I thot the regular BV were beautiful. But the Silver!! Wow! Now I want to switch!!!
ya.gif
lol Aya

OhNo!! My son would have a cow. Well, that would be ok with me anyway.
But really, where do you put all these chickens?? How do you keep them separate??

I have become very good at building pens. I bought myself a chop saw last X-mas and asked my DH for a compressor and staple gun this X-mas. He just rolled his eyes.
tongue.gif

Well, I just put my Johan roo in with the old gals, my egg layers. He was just getting too big for that little pen I had him in. I had intended for him to stay several days in a small pen inside the chicken house, but somehow he got out. Oh my! Such fighting. He had to fight each of those hens, they were not about to change the pecking order. But when it was over they all fled and Roo stood at the door and crowed. I even think maybe he liked the fight.
fl.gif
He's not in yet but at least they are leaving him alone. Probably big bruhaha come roosting time.

I think they are in Florida. It looks like Greenfire imported some hens and a rooster. They are bantams, but the hens are very well marked:) They are not listed on their website yet, but maybe soon. Wonder what they'll go for?

I think they are in Florida. It looks like Greenfire imported some hens and a rooster. They are bantams, but the hens are very well marked:) They are not listed on their website yet, but maybe soon. Wonder what they'll go for?

WOW!!!! I did not even realize they were on the "up and coming" list for Greenfire. Too bad they are not LF, they sure are purddy!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom