Barnevelder Trio (vB)

mediazeal

Songster
10 Years
Feb 26, 2009
I have a vB Barnevelder trio for sale. They are started, around 6-8 months old. Local pickup in the Sacramento area. I'd like to avoid shipping, but if I have to ship, you will have to pay shipping costs including the box.
Trio = 1 cockerel, 2 pullets, of course.
Beautiful birds. My vBs are a bit smaller than the KC/vBs, but lay the same size eggs.

Where you located? im in CT
I like to take you roo , what is you last price you can sell?

I have a vB Barnevelder trio for sale. They are started, around 6-8 months old. Local pickup in the Sacramento area. I'd like to avoid shipping, but if I have to ship, you will have to pay shipping costs including the box.
Trio = 1 cockerel, 2 pullets, of course.
Beautiful birds. My vBs are a bit smaller than the KC/vBs, but lay the same size eggs.

I have a few trios and I always have roos
I'm in Sacramento.
I can ship him if you will pay the shipping
I'll just charge you $10 for the roo
Send me a PM if you are interested

How much the shipping to Connecticut, and how fast he can get here.
I don't realy like shipping but i can't pick him up :(
Send me the shipping coast please

I have a few trios and I always have roos
I'm in Sacramento.
I can ship him if you will pay the shipping
I'll just charge you $10 for the roo
Send me a PM if you are interested

He is at the ranch up the hill since I live in the city and can't have roos here.
I would try to ship him Monday or Tuesday so he arrives in a day or two and doesn't hit a weekend. As I said in my PM, I have 8 roos. I'll get pics for you.
Shipping is usually around $40-50 and the box is $10 I think. Shipping is by weight.

So I actually have 3 trios of vB Barnevelders for sale and 5 additional roos.

What does vB mean? Just learning about Barnevelders. My daughter wants another breed to show. And so far Barnevelders top the list if we can get good stock to Louisiana.

vB is the stock that Christina Ledford worked on. She also crossed them with the KC group to create KC/vB
There are other stocks to pick from
KC;s in my experience, tend to be a little less mellow
the vB cross helped with that
I have both KC/vB and vB
The vB's are the pen I have trios for sale

Hi,

I live in the Elk Grove area and would like to buy a hen/pullet. I have a beautiful roo and hen but would like to add one more. I lost one over the winter. I am also looking for a bc Marans pair too?
Thank you,
Sally

Back
Top Bottom