Barnwood "Eggs For Sale" Sign w/ matching price "per dozen" sign

Msbear

Fancy Banties
11 Years
May 8, 2008
Sharpsburg, MD.
I am offering a handmade carved sign. It is app. 1 foot wide by 2 feet long by 1 inch thick. Barnwood sign reads, "Eggs For Sale" The words are burned and stained and sign is framed with wormy chestnut. I will include a matching sign that gives your price. This sign will be the same length and will be of the same style calligraphy. Example: $2.50 per dozen You will just have to screw in a couple eye hooks and hang the price sign from the main one for a classic looking sign at the end of your drive.

Here are some other examples of my craftsmenship

019-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

more on my page.

017-1.jpg

Last edited:
Those are really nice! In fact, they are awesome! Do you take custom orders? I would love to have one with a pair of cochins (like that one) with a oak tree and rivers in the background that said "Ozark Bantams" with "Est. 2007 on the bottom. Please let me know if you can make custom designs like that and how much it would cost.

You need to get those on a web site and sell them. They are beautiful.

Last edited:
Hey Scott, I do customize as well. Here's one Im working on now

hennyjennysjpg.jpg

I just take into consideration what you want and turn it into my own rendition. They never turn out perfect as my art is more folksy and the carving is intricate but, they do keep getting better as I gain experience. I've probably done 2 dozen easy.

I have two other signs after this one to do and I do take my time so, it could be a couple months before you get it in hand. I charge in between $100 and $150 for what you're describing depending on size and detail. Pm me and we can nail it down

Erin

Back
Top Bottom