Barnyards test egg thread.....

Quote:
i wasnt a tester but i looked at your birds and WOW!! they are so gorgeous/handsome! i'm jealous...
sad.png

OK Tiffany, 1 more ee egg pipped! I know they'll hatch in the night so I can't watch them! I'll update you in the morning!
fl.gif

Ok, we are going into the final countdown here...

the humidity is up, the temp is reading steady...I expect pips either late tomorrow nite or Monday sometime...

C'mon babies!

1 chick(hatched @ 1am) and 3 pips. All on ee eggs. Today is day 21 and nothing on the blrw.

Hi Tiffany -
A baby hatched last night!
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
It is just the cutest thing in the world! I will take a pic in a little while to show you, maybe you can tell me if it will be splash or normal BLRW. It is really a very pretty chick!
love.gif

The results of the 8 test eggs are:

3 - no development
1 - blood ring
2 - stopped development approx day 10
2 - full term - 1 pipped did not hatch, 1 hatched

I opened the 3 that did not develope - 1 I broke the yolk and could not see if it was fertile or not and the other 2 were not fertile, no bullseye just a dot.

Edit: I opened the egg that pipped but did not hatch and the chick was dark in color, much darker than the one that hatched.

Thank-You very much for letting me participate in your test hatching. I enjoyed it and the new baby is soooo pretty!!

Lisa
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom