Barred EE rooster- TN

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
Will somebody PLEASE take this boy off my hands?! He is aggravating the daylights out of the hens now that he has discovered girls. Poor girls! I moved him into a bachelor pen and now he is trying to have his way with the younger cockerels in there. Sheesh, buddy! Give it a rest!

Romeo here is half blue ameraucana and half barred rock. He hatched back in early fall. He is crowing up a storm and desperately trying to make more chickens. He is yours free if you can meet me in Columbia or Murfreesboro. My only other option is to give him away to be eaten. He has such a good temperament and is so dang cute that I hate to do that!

IMG_8098.jpg

IMG_8094.jpg

I wish, but I currently have a head rooster in each pen. Adding a junior rooster, especially a hormonal maniac, is just asking for trouble. Skippy here needs his own pen full of women. I'm afraid he is going to end up as dinner. Fingers crossed that someone will be able to take him!

I have a friend whose daughter lives in murfreesboro TN, let me see if we can cooridinate our days off and do a trip to TN together. All of your roos you have listed look great.

Back
Top Bottom