Barred Rock Chicken Limping

I would use B complex 1/2 tablet daily. That has riboflavin and all other B’s. How old is Alaska? Was she vaccinated for Mareks disease? Hopefully, it is just an injury to her leg and sciatic nerve.Let us know if the vitamins helps.
Pretty sure she was vaccinated for Mereks. We got our birds from tractor supply up here in Michigan so we arent quite sure. She seems energetic and happy but she limps. She also eats and drinks well too.

I would use B complex 1/2 tablet daily. That has riboflavin and all other B’s. How old is Alaska? Was she vaccinated for Mareks disease? Hopefully, it is just an injury to her leg and sciatic nerve.Let us know if the vitamins helps.
Update: She seems to be doing ok. She still limps and stuff but we crushed up some B and C/A vitamins in her water. She is also laying eggs.

I'm not sure if it would help, but its worth a shot.
6 weeks or so ago I had a hen limping, and she still is but not as badly. I gave her some vitamin B to see if it'd help, not sure if it did or not. But like I said, its worth a shot trying it out.
Update: She seems to be doing ok. She still limps and stuff but we crushed up some B and C/A vitamins in her water. She is also laying eggs.

I'm not sure if it would help, but its worth a shot.
6 weeks or so ago I had a hen limping, and she still is but not as badly. I gave her some vitamin B to see if it'd help, not sure if it did or not. But like I said, its worth a shot trying it out.
This is my video with her in it:
Go to the timestamp 3:54. Does this look like Mareks or an Injury?

Doesn't look like Mareks to me, she'd probably be on her side if it was.
As long as she can use her legs, it's not Mareks. Mareks causes paralization.
Thank you so much. I was so worried today that she had Mareks and that she would be dead, but she doesnt have it, and she is not dead. :D But what do you think it is if its not Mareks? Probably injury, right?

Back
Top Bottom