Barred Rock Pictures needed

Honestly, even if you had to add some light inside to make the photos come out, it's truly better to photograph your own birds. I commend you for asking people, though, rather than just taking photos from here or the web! Some would do that. I've had many of my own photos stolen to sell someone else's birds by big time breeders on Ebay and backyarders as well. I always wondered why they would do that if they had the birds advertised anyway. Seemed odd to me. If you have to use photos of someone else's bird for some reason, just note that the photo under the picture that it is a representation of the breed, not your actual stock.

I'm glad the other member asked you about show or utility. I have an old heritage line of BRs, though I did have my original two hens from a hatchery. The heritage line birds are so different as not to even really look much like hatchery BRs. But, they're all great birds, of course. If I bought what I thought were show or good heritage line BRs and ended up with utility types, it would not make me happy, certainly so that was a good question to ask.

I know learning to get things up on the web can be a challenge and take awhile to get comfortable with. I like that you donate eggs-I used to do that to classrooms who hatched for the experience. Best of luck with your sales, Todd.
Yeah since it seems to be a big concern of everyone here, I dug up a few on here that I had posted last winter that I will be using. Im still learning this website, advertising stuff. I generally just get calls or people stopping in as asking if I can hatch for them. Then they keep coming back for more lol. The website may end up being a bigger pain in butt than it is worth lol.

Yeah since it seems to be a big concern of everyone here, I dug up a few on here that I had posted last winter that I will be using. Im still learning this website, advertising stuff. I generally just get calls or people stopping in as asking if I can hatch for them. Then they keep coming back for more lol. The website may end up being a bigger pain in butt than it is worth lol.
Sometimes, they are. I had to manage our Blue Roo Creations website, with storefront, for awhile until we closed down the site. It can be time-consuming, to say the least.

One more thing! Sorry! My pictures are not the professional type, with the solid background and artificial light. Mine were taken outside, and occasionally you can see a house, or shed in the background. For example:

Also, speckledhen does have a good point, I can definitely see their outlook. But I cannot help myself, I get too excited about my girls. Anyways, I'm guessing you want to use pictures temporarily?
And what kind of shots do you need?

One more thing! Sorry! My pictures are not the professional type, with the solid background and artificial light. Mine were taken outside, and occasionally you can see a house, or shed in the background. For example:

Also, speckledhen does have a good point, I can definitely see their outlook. But I cannot help myself, I get too excited about my girls. Anyways, I'm guessing you want to use pictures temporarily?
And what kind of shots do you need?
I managed to dig up a few I had posted on facebook, and on here last spring that I can use. Also had a lady just hatch a bunch of chicks from my girls eggs and she is routinely sending me pics of them and their progress. Thanks for the offer though. Yes my pictures are outdoors also, in driveway, yard, garden, on my truck lol they are all over the place here :)

I managed to dig up a few I had posted on facebook, and on here last spring that I can use. Also had a lady just hatch a bunch of chicks from my girls eggs and she is routinely sending me pics of them and their progress. Thanks for the offer though. Yes my pictures are outdoors also, in driveway, yard, garden, on my truck lol they are all over the place here :)

If you can show their progeny, what folks may expect from them, that is excellent. Hope you have a wonderful 2017, Todd.

Back
Top Bottom