Barred rock stopped walking

Ok thank you for all the information, I appreciate it
I read that peritonitis can be treated with an antibiotic and was wondering if Corid would help. I used it a couple years ago to treat cocchidiosis. I still have some on hand but I’m not sure if I should give it to her

I read that peritonitis can be treated with an antibiotic and was wondering if Corid would help. I used it a couple years ago to treat cocchidiosis. I still have some on hand but I’m not sure if I should give it to her
There is no cure for Egg Yolk Peritonitis. Antibiotics are sometimes used as comfort/supportive care or to help with secondary infection when a hen has a reproductive disorder.
Corid is a Coccidiostat and used to treat Coccidia it is not an antibiotic. If you are wanting an antibiotic to treat her, you can order Baytril online. Amoxicillin can also be used - you may be able to find that in Tractor Supply as Fish Mox.

There is no cure for Egg Yolk Peritonitis. Antibiotics are sometimes used as comfort/supportive care or to help with secondary infection when a hen has a reproductive disorder.
Corid is a Coccidiostat and used to treat Coccidia it is not an antibiotic. If you are wanting an antibiotic to treat her, you can order Baytril online. Amoxicillin can also be used - you may be able to find that in Tractor Supply as Fish Mox.
The only Baytril I was able to find was for cats and dogs. Would I be able to use that? If so, what is the dosage?
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom