barter extra hands for knowledge - Elgin, IL

farmgirl@heart

Hatching
11 Years
Dec 10, 2008
I would like to donate my time (4-8 hours?) helping someone culling and eviscerating their meat birds (chickens) preferably in a home-made setting. I did eggs last year and now I need to see if I could cull and dress them myself. I'd be willing to drive about 60 miles for the experience. Weekends is best beacuse I work full-time. Post some dates and locations and we'll see what we have in common. Thanks.

farmgirl@heart :

I would like to donate my time (4-8 hours?) helping someone culling and eviscerating their meat birds (chickens) preferably in a home-made setting. I did eggs last year and now I need to see if I could cull and dress them myself. I'd be willing to drive about 60 miles for the experience. Weekends is best beacuse I work full-time. Post some dates and locations and we'll see what we have in common. Thanks.

Hi, This is expeditor, need assistance concerning meat birds. pls respond​

i am located in crawfordsville indiana i have about 40-50 dual purpouse meat birds to dress out in the next couple weeks i am not sure where elgin in though ? i am about 1/2 hour from danville IL

Northwest of Chicago
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom