Bass fishing catch of the day!!!

jbourget

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
CT
Folks like to fish?!?! i fish very often, it helps take my mind of of things! hears a nice largemouth.. i only use a rubber worm and hook. that is all, everytime

8420_fish.jpg

and this is a great ice fishign catch.....he barley fit thru the hole in the ice!

8420_big_bass.jpg

Last edited:
LOL i said friends,

caught one in scituate!!! and one over at grandmas pond on the ice

Last edited:
Aunty Jenn.......i just noticed im more of a vetran BYCer then you are. nah nah nah nahhhhhhh nahhhh i win you loose

lol....big whoop i mostly look at photos on here, and buy eggs or whatnot.

ive got alot still. too much actually. @ my dads, 2 cows all the sheeps, 8 peafowl 10 turkeys all the chickens he has, kittens, moose, and all my prized call ducks ive been collecting. trio of black muscovy too

yes they are very cute....3 boys 3 girls come check them out, one of them looks likes friskies did.....only it has a little black smudge mark on its nose...my dad calls that one hitler HAHA heres a pic of them and what the mom brought home for them theother day....a flying squirrel and half of peter cottentail !! we couldnt beleive it

8420_animals_164.jpg

Quote:
Oh your killing me. Who's the mamma? I'll have to ask Irvin if we can get a kitten. You know we had to have Goober put to sleep this January. His health was not good.

How old are they?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom