batch of murrys choice layers, wut are they?

luckyshamrock23

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 21, 2013
got these from murrys, just wanted the fayoumis and buff orphs and plymouth rocks but had too get 25 or they wudnt ship so got these as well lol,any guesses? really wanna know wut the orange ones are the most

The five orange chicks look like Buff Orpingtons
The grayish chick in the front with feathered legs is a Blue Cochin
The feather legged chick that is white and black and standing on the brick in the back looks like a Light Brahma
The pure white chick looks like a White Leghorn
The brown chick in the far back that is surrounded by Egyptian Fayoumis is an Easter Egger
I need close ups of the others to determine the breed

the bluish one is a buff orph cuz i ordered two of the with my order(the other one is a splash !) but ill get those extra pics later wen they go too roost in my orange tree, there alot easyer too catch then lol

the bluish one is a buff orph cuz i ordered two of the with my order(the other one is a splash !) but ill get those extra pics later wen they go too roost in my orange tree, there alot easyer too catch then lol

I think they made a mistake with your order because buff is the color the five of them are and Orpingtons don't have feathered legs. The two you are talking about are blue and splash and have feathered legs. Blue Cochins have feathered legs and are either blue or splash so that's what you two are.

Dark Cornish.
Blue Cochin.
White Plymouth Rock.
Buff Plymouth Rock on left, Australorp on right.
Light Brahma.
Probably Black Australorp.
Can't tell without seeing the face.
Easter Egger.
Easter Egger.
is this a roo? and wut breed???? Light Brown Leghorn or Welsummer, cockerel.
got these from murrys, just wanted the fayoumis and buff orphs and plymouth rocks but had too get 25 or they wudnt ship so got these as well lol,any guesses? really wanna know wut the orange ones are the most Orangish birds are Buff Orpingtons, smaller mostly silver barred birds are Egyptian Fayoumis

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom