1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bator full now thanks!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I'm getting some Black mottled D'uccles shipped on Monday march 31st. I'm looking for some more D'uccles or booted bantams besides Millie Fluers. Or maybe some other breed thats not that common. Would like some that are avaliable to ship also on Monday March 31st. Please show me what you've got and how much your asking Thanks!!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. pamperedpoultry

No matter what kind of bantam chickens you have, please post I may be interested?? SILKIES (BLUE/SPLASH, OR BLUES MAYBE) FRIZZLE'S, COCHINS... NEEDING TO FILL MY INCUBATOR...

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    All I have are bantam mutts. Sorry [​IMG]

4. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    I have a ton of bantam frizzle cochin eggs, black, blue, white and barred. I also have BTW Japanese bantams. You can see pics at www.popsonfarm.com. If you want them, I'll send you whatever I have for 25.00 including shipping. Should be around 20 eggs. Let me know.

Leah

5. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    NM, kids said we don't have enough to ship an order tomorrow.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  6. Akane

Akane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 15, 2008
    I have slightly less than a dozen btw jap eggs that no one has claimed yet for this week. I can throw in some btb eggs to fill the carton if you want them but I haven't been selling the btb because I can't gurantee they are pure since there's 2 different roos out there.

7. pamperedpoultry

Quote:Thanks but I have pleanty of japanese BTW's.. thanks for the offer

8. pamperedpoultry

still looking for some more offers....

9. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I have black mottled cochins laying right now... kinda redundant, but... if you want 'em I can put them in the 24 hr thread for you. They go cheap there.

10. pamperedpoultry

Quote:Thanks.. I've got those running out my ears too. Thanks for the offer..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by