After a test hatch with a dozen eggs from my daughter (9 hatched,1 pipped but didn't make it and 2 were infertile) I installed a turbo fan kit in my 1602n. What a difference! After the initial temp adjustments it's been holding very steady and I'm ready for another batch. I managed to get some more free eggs (18 silver laced wyandottes) but also some bought eggs (12 buff ameraucana and 11 black ameraucana) and after letting settle tonight they will go in tomorrow morning bright and early. I think the next 3 weeks will seem longer than the first. Can't wait to see the outcome as these will be the start of my new flock or should I say "flocks". Keeping my fingers crossed!