Battle of the cutest between my two boys

Hinotori

Silver Feathers
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Apr 27, 2011
Graham, WA
Oh, it's hard to decide what to do with the cockerels. I have two little silkie x EE crosses that are so cute. So who would you keep?

Pretty boy in front here. He's skittish and thinks I'm always out to eat him.

And the other pretty boy. He is more curious and hangs out with the adults sometimes.

And here are the two together.

I really only have room to keep one of them. I need to get a big rooster for my big girls, and these guys won't be that big.

So which one do you think is cutest?

If it were me i'd keep the one that hangs out with the rest of the adults, he sounds like a quick learner.
smile.png

My DH likes the looks of him better, too. Finally got him to give and opinion. I was out checking them over, and he's easier to catch. He doesn't quite resign himself to his fate yet and wait for it, but you don't have to worry about him freeking when you do get him. He just sits there and waits to get down.

I would choose the 2nd one. I like the look of the 2nd one more plus its good he gets along with the adults already!!

I guess I'll be the odd duck out and say I like the first one better. Even though the second one is better for hanging out with the adults. So based just on looks I would say the first one.

Back
Top Bottom