Bay Area BYCers!

I was going to say, is there no one to stop you two?
duc.gif

Apparently there is. But, I was thoroughly entertained for awhile.
lau.gif

Yes, certifiable.
lol.png

Fickle, why do you say that?
hmm.png

I just value you my place at home... you know, having a roof over my head and all...
I know if I were to add another bird to my flock this year that comfort might just be a thing of the past.
wink.png

Ok enough of the hysteria...at least for a few minutes!
smile.png

I'll start the spreadsheet for the invite/connect with Rob about marketing/and call alamo and concord feed tomorrow for the meet-up...just got back from visiting son at Univ of Georgia, felt a bit like a train reck today....days of drinking and eating.

Quote:
Oh i don't know...personally i like farmer John at alamo better. i was just thinking it would be fun to get them to donate a door prize or something. Any other thoughts?

The staff there has always seemed distant, or indifferent about my inquiries and overall customer interaction in general seems pretty non existent.
If they're willing to donate a door prize I think that would be cool, but I don't feel they need to have any sort of presence, you know?

I've never been out to Alamo feed, that's a bit of a drive. There's a couple feed stores closer to Oakland, I can give them a call as well and as if they'd like to donate a door prize, etc. as well.

Door prizes I think in general it could be very fun to have many! I can get some tickets and we can distribute at the door.

I will also have tee shirts etc available

Back
Top Bottom