Bay Area BYCers!

WOW Debi that's amazing, is it affecting your vision or just some beautiful trendy new makeup? Did you go to the doctor?
It's not really affecting my vision. I've called Kaiser twice and talked to two different advice nurses. If you don't get enough info, always call back and talk to someone else!
wink.png
I'm just watching it for now. The nurse told me to try not to lean over or lift anything more than 5 lb. over my shoulders. You should see it today! The purple has migrated under my eye a good inch! I'm still planning on coming to help tomorrow. What time are we meeting?

Just had to share this with you all! Maybe someone else has had this happen so I won't feel so strange! I was fixing dinner last night when I felt like something was on my eyelid. I looked in the mirror and there was a huge hematoma right above my left eyelid! I called the Kaiser advice nurse. She had me put an ice pack on it to bring down the swelling plus stop the bleeding. I woke up to a serious shiner! My whole eyelid is black and it is spreading to underneath my eye. I don't remember hitting it on anything. How strange is that?! This is my first black eye and it's going to be with me for a while! Monet says that it looks like I used Sharpie marker for eye make-up! It's a beauty, isn't it?!!!
lol.png
Oh my goodness Debi! Glad you're okay. And thank goodness for advice via the phone! Hope it fades quick and that you've come up with some great story to tell!!!
tongue.png

Anyone interested in unsexed week old orpingtons? I have 1 black and 1 lavender available. I also have a mixed chick too. The mix is a Ameraucana. I can't call it a true Ameraucana since parents weren't like color to like color. Mom is a white Ameraucana and Dad is a Lavender. Asking $10 for the orpingtons and $7 for the mix. I am located in the Morgan Hill/Gilroy area. If interesteted please feel free to contact me via a pm.

Anyone interested in unsexed week old orpingtons? I have 1 black and 1 lavender available. I also have a mixed chick too. The mix is a Ameraucana. I can't call it a true Ameraucana since parents weren't like color to like color. Mom is a white Ameraucana and Dad is a Lavender. Asking $10 for the orpingtons and $7 for the mix. I am located in the Morgan Hill/Gilroy area. If interesteted please feel free to contact me via a pm.

Sending you a PM.

Yesterday I posted about some Orps I have for sale. Well now I also have some Lavender Ameraucana's for sale as well. Someone was suppose to come last night and pick them up. I had to cancel because I had a colicing horse last night. I contacted the person this morning and they said they wouldn't be coming as the ordered chicks online last night. So, now I have these Lavs for sale too. They are 10-11 days old. My breeding stock came from Pips and Peeps (Jean Ribbeck) and Cindy Aultman. Both members of the ABC, and I am a member of the organization as well. If anyone is interested in these chicks let me know. I'd like have them go sooner than later as I need to make room for more chicks that will be hatching in early June. Again I am located in Morgan Hill/Gilroy area. Asking $10/chick. Must take a minimum of 2 or you can take all 3. PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom