Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
makes me think of Kelsey. not sure if she wants any, but if her goose eggs don't hatch, maybe she'll be looking for some other large fowl.

I'm trying to talk myself out of pm ing her. What would I do with an Emu? I want one so bad though.

lau.gif
OK y'all are getting too carried away now!
lau.gif

1/4 acre more yard and I'd be having the neighbors at the door. LOL

I need to move sooooo badly. I need a connection out towards Dixon so I can find something suitable and affordable and can have more stuff. LOL

I PM'd about Emu Eggs
hide.gif
. Maybe if MIL gets attached, she will let me keep it
fl.gif
I not, I will show up with a present on Wolftracks door.

I Joked last week with her that one morning she would come out to feed the horses, and find an emu in one of the stalls, and she didn't turn me down, she just laughed.

I have been wanting to hatch one for years now, and living 5 minutes from the ranch, I think this is perfect timing. Check out next years Christmas card, it will be the new baby and the new emu on the front
lau.gif

Quote:
makes me think of Kelsey. not sure if she wants any, but if her goose eggs don't hatch, maybe she'll be looking for some other large fowl.

Thanks for the Heads up Steff!
hugs.gif

Quote:

Thanks for the Heads up Steff!
hugs.gif

glad to be of service!
smile.png

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

OMG!

Ya know Kelsey when we were there, Bill said he would love to move there. I think he really wanted to look eventually and I've even looked for land, but just found some small lots. Don't have the money for it now with him gone, but I'd be there with you for those big birds. LOL

Back
Top Bottom