Bay Area BYCers!

Somebody stop me, This pregnancy has me nesting, I must have babies around me! First I bought a Cockatiel, then I bought goose eggs that should arrive tomorrow, then I bought Duck eggs off Craigslist, and since I sold all my hatching equipment in June, I had to build a new incubator. AND NOW I CAUGHT MYSELF LOOKING AT EMU EGGS ON EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! In 5 months I will have more baby than I can handle, I must stop nesting!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Awesome! I absolutely love my marans! Never had wheatens though. Enjoy!
smile.png

Quote:
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations!!!!! Now normally I would just enable anyone buying more fowl but in your case I think you are right. You need to lighten your work load before the baby comes not add to it!
tongue.png
Maybe Bill needs to put a lock on the computer.
lol.png
Although from what I remember he's just as bad.

Last edited:
Quote:
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations!!!!! Now normally I would just enable anyone buying more fowl but in your case I think you are right. You need to lighten your work load before the baby comes not add to it!
tongue.png
lol.png

I know!!! It's crazy, In June you and I were sitting out in the sun, and you told me to just relax and Babies would eventually come, and you were right, we stopped trying Mid June, and September 10th I find out I was 5 weeks prego!

Quote:
tongue.png
lol.png

I know!!! It's crazy, In June you and I were sitting out in the sun, and you told me to just relax and Babies would eventually come, and you were right, we stopped trying Mid June, and September 10th I find out I was 5 weeks prego!

lol.png
It works! Just goes to show how much stress affects our bodies so much more than we realize.
old.gif

I am so excited for you! Our youngest daughter just gave us another granddaughter. She is 5 days old today. I bet your and Bill's parents are beside themselves!

To anyone that lives near or uses Concord Feed, their concord and pleasant hill locations are having their HUGE semi-annual sale on December 4th Saturday 8am - 5pm

Everything is 20% OFF

Quote:

lol.png
It works! Just goes to show how much stress affects our bodies so much more than we realize.
old.gif

I am so excited for you! Our youngest daughter just gave us another granddaughter. She is 5 days old today. I bet your and Bill's parents are beside themselves!

Congratulations!!
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
(both of you!)

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png
old.gif

Congratulations!!
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
(both of you!)

Thank you! Hey Steff are your barnevelders laying yet? I've been getting a couple of strange eggs that I think are their's. They are far from dark brown though. They are a little lighter than my RIRs but they have uneven speckling all over them. I guess it could be one of my marans misfiring but I kind of doubt it since the marans have been laying for a while and they have all been a consistant dark brown color.
hmm.png
I think we may have to take a trip to Holland for some dark egg laying Barnevelders.
lol.png

Quote:
Congratulations!!
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
(both of you!)

Thank you! Hey Steff are your barnevelders laying yet? I've been getting a couple of strange eggs that I think are their's. They are far from dark brown though. They are a little lighter than my RIRs but they have uneven speckling all over them. I guess it could be one of my marans misfiring but I kind of doubt it since the marans have been laying for a while and they have all been a consistant dark brown color.
hmm.png
I think we may have to take a trip to Holland for some dark egg laying Barnevelders.
lol.png

Hi Sunny!
frow.gif
I don't think any of my Barnies are laying yet. I've learned to identify Goldy and Freckles' eggs. They are laying, as well as Tatertot, but I've never caught the Barnies in the nest box. The wattles and combs are developing, though. I'm still waiting to see an egg. I think we have Barnies that have been crossed with Welsummers, but that should make the eggs a little darker. Now, remember, I'm going to get a dozen hatching eggs from tls_ranch in the spring, so we'll both have more Barnies!! Be ready!
big_smile.png

I have rooster overload!

Need more hens.

I have a Wheaten roo, but my two hens from h*** killed my pullet
somad.gif

So far I've only caught one of the two and hauled her off to the auction. I catch that BR and I don't care how good she lays, she's soup! Nahhhh.....auction

I've looked closer at my new Favs and they seem to be almost at POL, but pretty young.

Still trying to figure out if Bonnie is in fact a Bonnie. No one is laying, but my younger FBCMs are starting to get redder
wee.gif

My Bev Davis birds haven't bothered to lay in months, but have nice new feathers. LOL

I have so many freeloaders!

Now I need to get rid of some extra silkie roo and a lt brahma bantam roo.

Kelsey I've always told people to not try and just hold hands. Every one of them have kids now. Some blame me too.

Good luck on all your babies!

Back
Top Bottom