Bay Area BYCers!

Shoot, I see lots of threads with Northern Ca in them, but I don't think I'm finding the thread you're talking about. Any tips? Thanks!

Hi All,
just a reminder that Azure Standard has Scratch and Peck feed - starter and layer - in their catalog listing @ 10% off regular prices for January and February sales.
My hens and chicks love the stuff !

Wonder if there will be feed vendors at the Stockton show?

Hi All,
just a reminder that Azure Standard has Scratch and Peck feed - starter and layer - in their catalog listing @ 10% off regular prices for January and February sales.
My hens and chicks love the stuff !

Wonder if there will be feed vendors at the Stockton show?

Do you know if there are any drops near Santa Rosa or Petaluma?

It was 25* on my porch this morning! I know this would be a mild spring day in some parts of the chicken-raising world, but what about our poor California chickies?! Can they manage mornings like this without freezing up?

It was 25* on my porch this morning! I know this would be a mild spring day in some parts of the chicken-raising world, but what about our poor California chickies?! Can they manage mornings like this without freezing up?

Mine seem more irritated than actually bothered.
tongue.png

Everyone was a bit slower coming off the roosts and they seemed VERY excited about the hot oatmeal treat that we fed them this morning. I don't think this cold will be too hard on them... though most are huddling noticeably closer and in spots of sunlight while they preen today!

The most important thing is to make sure your birds stay dry on chilly winter days.

Back
Top Bottom