Bay Area BYCers!

Nice that there's something finished for you. BYC people are awesome!

Nice coop. Yep, you need more babies! LOL Can't fight chicken math and Cheryl's chicks would be some great ones to add.

My girls are slowly, slowly, starting to lay again. Hope I didn't lose all of my lavender egg projects, but won't know for sure till everyone is laying. I'm putting Big Bird to work this year. retty sure my Lav AM roo came from a really blue egg, so hopefully I'll be able to continue with those eggs. Way to many girls out there to be hearing one or two egg songs every couple of days. Hurry up already!

Nice that there's something finished for you. BYC people are awesome!

Nice coop. Yep, you need more babies! LOL Can't fight chicken math and Cheryl's chicks would be some great ones to add.

My girls are slowly, slowly, starting to lay again. Hope I didn't lose all of my lavender egg projects, but won't know for sure till everyone is laying. I'm putting Big Bird to work this year. retty sure my Lav AM roo came from a really blue egg, so hopefully I'll be able to continue with those eggs. Way to many girls out there to be hearing one or two egg songs every couple of days. Hurry up already!
Lavender eggs. . . Umm I want to be in on that project too!!. . .haha where do I start. . .I only have 2 hens that are old enough to lay and thankfully I am getting 2 eggs a day. Good luck on your project and let me know how it goes!! Ohh and from me being a Bay Area BYC creeper I can tell Cheryl's chicks will be a match for our property!
~Chris

I think I may be done with my coop finally. . .Sonoma,Ca here :) Chicken math is not adding up quick enough need some more babies!
Your coop looks great! Congrats on it's completion!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom