Bay Area BYCers!

Hi, Everyone! Just saying a quick introduction from my small hobby farm in the Los Gatos hills. I've got a small flock of 7 hens, a start-up rabbitry of New Zealand Whites, and I'm looking at adding ducks (Welsh Harlequin) in the very near future.

Oh low. Hamilton road starts bekow us then curves around and hits us up the street. We are on the gulch just up from the park but a few miles over.

~~Okay, just in case you haven't already read... on the Northern California board....

The Chicken party at my house here in Turlock has been set for May 18th 11 a.m. I will do roasters full of some kind of chicken like last time. Bring side dishes like salads, casseroles, fruits, veggies etc. Or you can bring desserts, soft drinks and snacks. We will have a free raffle again so if you have anything chicken related you want to donate feel free.......... we accept all donations....LOL I hope to have a fodder feeder set up & a greens tray with a wire top for inside the pens & put them on the raffle table & crafts of course.... My daughter says the snow cone machine is still doing great & I have lots of different syrups for it. The kids loved that last time. Cari (my daughter) wants to get a cotton candy machine. She has lots of kids parties out at the pool. The kids all had fun swimming last time while we all "chicken talked" so be sure to bring swimsuits & towels for them. I hope a lot of you can set up trades, buys, sells of all different chicks, eggs, etc. I am hopping to get a few new, never had before breeds just for different pullets for the layer pen...........maybe Caliornia Grays, Pinta Pitas, Cream Legbars, and Isbars. ....LOL a lady can dream can't she????......LOL We try to do a meet & greet go round to make sure everyone knows who & "where from" everyone is & what breeds they have. Anyone that can come please RSVP to me on private message or call 209-667-6667 and let me know. I will be keeping track to have tables & chairs etc..... Please feel free to share any fun ideas or suggestions with us. Any questions please contact me. Julie & Teresa from Madera are helping too. Karen in Turlock

Back
Top Bottom