Bay Area BYCers!

The only bad thing I have heard about beibs is they seem to be ultra susptable to both American meraks and the new cancer causing virus goibg around and our cocci. So watch them closely! I might ve getting eggs next week very excited!

The only bad thing I have heard about beibs is they seem to be ultra susptable to both American meraks and the new cancer causing virus goibg around and our cocci. So watch them closely! I might ve getting eggs next week very excited!

Thanks for the warning. They are vaccinated for Meraks and I feed them medicated feed along with garlic but you can't be sure with Meraks. I've not heard of the cancer causing virus. Congratulations with your eggs! If you use an auto turner let me know if they fit. :)

I just looked these up! The color is beautiful! They have that crele looking pattern to them.

Yes I was thinking of ordering eggs. I hate shipped eggs but since I still have more chickens than what I need I thought I would give it a try & even if I only get a few chicks that would be good....LOL. I want that new Brinsea to earn it's keep you know....LOL

That's scarey..............I certainly don't want any of those problems in my flock;

Hi all, new here! I live in Santa Clara, right now I have 2 EE hens and I am expecting 3 chicks in a couple of weeks, most likely they will be Golden Laced Wyandottes but I am hoping they might have some extra Barred Rocks. I am getting them from a local 4H club.

Hi all, new here! I live in Santa Clara, right now I have 2 EE hens and I am expecting 3 chicks in a couple of weeks, most likely they will be Golden Laced Wyandottes but I am hoping they might have some extra Barred Rocks. I am getting them from a local 4H club.
welcome! good luck with your new babies!

Back
Top Bottom