Bay Area BYCers!

Made them a ton more room, but they Are still pecking badly at one another. One of my girls is missing half her wing even. I know it’s NOT because they don’t have enough room, now! That’s what I kept getting told..I just wish they would all get along. :barnieGoing to have to take one out again and help her heal.

Made them a ton more room, but they Are still pecking badly at one another. One of my girls is missing half her wing even. I know it’s NOT because they don’t have enough room, now! That’s what I kept getting told..I just wish they would all get along. :barnieGoing to have to take one out again and help her heal.
How old are they and how many chicks do you have?

Hi Bay Area! Just found this thread... I'm in Campbell. :)
I have two RSL, one is 10 years old and the other is almost a year old. Then I have five, 5 week old chicks. Three Olive Eggers and a couple Cuckoo Marans; one looks like it'll be have a white blonde head with black & white barring, and the other may be lightly white barred but mostly black. The Olive Eggers look like a Cuckoo Maran & EE mix. I don't know much about Cuckoos except that mine are spoiled and opinionated! The three OEs have muffs, white legs with a little black barring and feathers. It should be interesting.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom