Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
OMG!

The PO drives me crazy!

They can't hear a box of chicks somewhere??? Come on!

She said they didn't even make it to the regional location in Oakland.....so last time the box was scanned was late last night in KY. I am worried they will die over the weekend while they figure it out. So upsetting!

Aren't they open tomorrow? YES express mails deliver on saturday

Quote:
She said they didn't even make it to the regional location in Oakland.....so last time the box was scanned was late last night in KY. I am worried they will die over the weekend while they figure it out. So upsetting!

Aren't they open tomorrow? YES express mails deliver on saturday

I hope they find them and I will keep calling until it is resolved.

Quote:
sickbyc.gif
th.gif

Quote:
OH GEEZ!!!! You seem to be having my kind of luck. So sorry and hope everything gets taken care of fast. How horrible.

Anna have you called Oakland? I'd try there too, just to see. I had to call when they delived some hatching eggs 2 1/2 hours from me and called to say pick them up. I was on the phone fpr 4 hours and they were calling me at 6:30 am to tell me they were here. I had to call the number for clomplaints to get it done though.

Well luckily the CO CO sanitary division is taking complete responsibility, they had done cleaning to the sewers this am and caused all this - so now just awaiting adjuster and hopfeully a cleaning crew. Have to figure out where we can take the dogs and us tonight, can't stay here for sure

And had to cancel our vacation we were leaving on wed...crap... literally

silver lining, it's my fiance's birthday today, and we are really lucky that I didn't invite 50 people for a surprise party like I was going to... it all works out

Back
Top Bottom