Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
hugs.gif
I'm sorry Kim.

Aww, Kim. I'm sorry. Saw your post but like others here, just didn't have any idea. Hopefully one of the ones you got on Saturday will turn out just as sweet.

Jeremy, in horse lingo we would say Neville has "a kind eye". He looks like a gentleman! Dolly doing OK? No residual swim shock??!!

All pasty butt has cleared up on the AM chicks, although one little lav seem like he has a bit of a funny beak...cleft palate for birds?? Excessive nostrillage??
roll.png

Dawn, he's a very sweet boy. He's already starting to "dance" for his girls, though they aren't giving him the time of day. I had them separated while quarantining him but they all were put to bed in the same coop tonight. He seemed lonely all by himself and whenever I've let him be around the other birds he seems just full of spirit. I'm excited to see how he matures over the next couple of months.

Dolly seems to be alright, I've watched her closely and other than being skittish of me she is just fine. Her and her brother are crazy!
lol.png
They do NOT like to be held, I'm guessing it's due to the fact that they were raised by a broody momma. She is so beautiful though, I love her color. She almost looks like a dove.

A couple pictures from today.

An Olive Egger chick.

IMG_4319.jpg

A Blue Copper Marans chick.

IMG_4326.jpg

& eggs that I collected from my Blue Wheaten girls.

IMG_4329.jpg

Goodnight everyone!

Jeremy,

Your photos are super! Loved the roo's introduction to all of us ... and your chicks' photos are super cute - how do you get them to pose for you?

Good to know Dolly is OK, too.

Back
Top Bottom