Bay Area BYCers!

Oh Karen I like those.

$20???

Even one right now would be great!

Maybe I can buy a few here and there until I get everyone house better.

Are they really heavy or do you think they could be moved like a tracktor?

I'm trying to make everything moveable for two reasons. One being just to move them to better grass every few days and the other, because I will eventually be moving and want to take them with me.

Quote:
Maybe with Easter coming up, stores like Pier 1, Michael's Craft Stores, Target, WalMart and Cost Plus, etc. might have different kinds of egg holders, chicken stuff . .... even Williams Sonoma?? although W-S items are pricey ..

A friend of mine gave me a plastic hen that dispenses colored bubble gum eggs ... saw it @ Michael's for about $5.00, rather expensive, IMO.
D.gif

The current issue of Mary Janes Farm has an article, "Chickens on the Rise," - having Chickens as pets in your urban home - balcony - apt - patio ... when a person is limited in space.

Karen, my main brooder is a peach bin too, but the lid isn't anywhere near as fancy as yours!
big_smile.png

I'm currently hatching some of wolftracks' eggs. I had the batch where the roosters got out and had their fun. So far, I seem to have a BCM and some game crosses. A couple came out of the light-colored EE eggs. They're all dark birds, but some have white chests, which is cute. They're not entirely fluffed up yet. I've got 7 so far, and more working on it.

Back
Top Bottom