Bay Area BYCers!

Cheryl Im so glad you are able to do this and maybe take your birds off the auction block??? What a relief that would be! I would love to come help with my big ol truck, but completely booked to the hilt this weekend, just trying not to lose it myself! Good luck to you, I was worried about those beautiful CSs...
wink.png
This will most likely be the beginning of a better situation for you as well.
smile.png

I took the coronations off of auction...but kept the silver pencilled rocks on. I think keeping one rooster in the barn will be enough.

Oh I hope this works out and isn't too much work to make it happen.

Last edited:
So long story short, I call a friend in Clayton that has 5 acres and she says to come out and take a look at her old barn and if it's suitable we can move the whole flock there and she will take care of them. Just like Kelsey and all of you, she is an angel. So I'm going to go out there this morning. If it will work, I'm not sure how to deal with moving coops or sectioning areas off, oh geez didn't sleep thinking about everything I'd have to do to make it work

Are there any angels out there that have this weekend free and still want to help a distraught crazy girl like me? smile

Cheryl,

How about organizing a moving group for next weekend??
D.gif

I can help a bit tomorrow and during the weekdays, but a larger group organized, if not for Sunday, next weekend would be great! That might give you some time to see what needs to be moved, etc.

Remember, we're all here for you!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I'm booked this weekend but will gladly help next weekend if it's not too long for you to wait.

Hooray for keeping the coronation flock! That is great news.

wow that's awesome, I'm actually out of town next week so I was hoping to figure this out this weekend or by tuesday...it's a long shot for sure, I'll know more after I see the barn

Cheryl,

How did the Clayton barn turn out?

We brought Dawn's Icelandics to her in Alexander Valley. It is a really nice area ... and there are places with acreage for sale! Sonoma County is definitely an area to look at in future planning.

The two Orpingtons are settled in the coop with everyone for the night.

Back
Top Bottom