Bay Area BYCers!

Anna B only wants 6 eggs Debi, I'll still have 6-8 collected just waiting to be put underneath a broody hen...

big_smile.png
tongue.png

Hey Jeremy! What are you doing posting eggs up for grabs when you still haven't given me any?
tongue.gif

My poor hen is still sitting on those decoys, and we cannot get her out of her broodyness.
roll.png

I've taken the afternoon off work to see the doctor, but I could come by your place later and pick them up.
I was bitten by a stray dog yesterday, and the last time I was bitten and didn't go to the doctor, the wound got infected, so I'm trying to learn from my mistakes.

Please call my cell phone number.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Quote:
Call Richard Gilton in Oakdale.

Thank You
big_smile.png

Kelsey does breed matter since they are meat goats???

Might have a lead for you too.

Frizelle-Enos is going to carry King Feed (L.A. Hearne Co, from King City, CA) again!!!
We've been campaigning for it, and Tony said yes!
Hal, the rep from King, is working with Tony on the order NOW, so please call him if you want some & let him know what King products you'd like to see there. It will be at the Sebastopol & Penngrove (formerly Penngrove Hay & Grain) stores for now... maybe at Rivertown in Petaluma later.
Oh yeah... why do I love King Feed? 1) Mini pellets that all sizes of chicken love 2) Healthy formulas 3) Locally sourced as much as possible.
http://king-brand.com/new/

Here's the post from the Yahoogroup...

> <<Frizelle-Enos has agreed to carry our products. I am putting together their first order now.
> Let me know what everyone interested in King Feed would like, and I will make sure we get it in stock.
> Hal
> 831-809-8594>>
>
> <<Yay!!! Spreading the good news!
> I will use 8 Pro Am Layer pellets & 2 Show & Grow per month, for now.
> (I'll also buy goat pellets, about 1 bag per month from July to May)
> Others will probably buy the soy/corn free when it's available. (they are working on the formula, as a lot of people want it)
> Laurie>>
>
> <<What's the show and grow?>> grower food for 6 weeks to laying age.
>
> I just spoke to Hal, & he's putting together the first order & needs to know what we need per month. Please call him asap: 831-809-8594.
>
> Thanks all,
> Laurie
>

Quote:
Hi, Steffanie! She still has a red, featherless belly and is still limping. But she is eating, pooping, laying eggs almost everyday, and keeping up with the rest of the flock. I'm just letting her continue doing her chicken duties. I don't know whether she was thinking about going broody and pulled her feathers out or what. Her sister is now broody and her stomach is red and featherless, too. I just hope that it isn't catching and the rest of my flock decide to join in!

Back
Top Bottom