Bay Area BYCers!

Lol, I'm sure I only have 1 female 1 male and 1 gold laced female. I wanted to keep the male as a pair but thus being said I'm in the city and I have a 12lb Buff Brahma Rooster and i think its for the best I get rid of the cockeral I'm not attatched to him.

Is anyone going to the Fresno Poultry Show?? That could do me a HUGE favor?

I live on the other side of her and a bit west, but I had 8" of rain with that storm. The ground here is maxed out.

Maureen....haven't forgot you and now it is too muddy...... I will call you when it starts to dry out a bit.

Walt

I live on the other side of her and a bit west, but I had 8" of rain with that storm. The ground here is maxed out.

Maureen....haven't forgot you and now it is too muddy...... I will call you when it starts to dry out a bit.

Walt
It's ok I still have honey for you! I thought my rain gauge was wrong, we showed 8 inches too, so wet...... We'll be at Stockton this weekend shopping for a showmanship bird for Jordan and who know what else.....as long as it's a girl!

Anyone need/want a cockerel, or 2?
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ash-orpington-juvenile-cockerels#post_8303173

Hi Everyone,

How many of us might / are going to the Stockton show on Saturday? As long as it is not pouring rain, we plan to be there, probably around noon to 2 p.m., then we have a dinner in S.F.
Where's a central place to sort of meet up / cross paths?? I'm picking up my jacket from Cheryl, so, I'm assuming that she'll have a stationary place somewhere?
Thanks, looking forward to seeing many of us !
D.gif

I think there are alot alot alot of us that will be there. Are you planning on going to the Duck Nook for breakfast with a group of us? You might want to trade cell #s with someone you know is going to be there if you have a cell phone. Cheryl will definetely be there.

Back
Top Bottom