Bay Area BYCers!

Annabelle is beautiful, will you be selling pullets?

A few pictures of my Sumatras, I've got eggs from them in lockdown right now.
fl.gif

Annabelle.

IMG_5967.jpg

IMG_5969.jpg

Poe, my Platinum cockerel.

IMG_5971.jpg

lol.png

IMG_5980.jpg

She's not a Sumatra but she's beautiful, this is Emma, another Splash Orp juvie.

IMG_5979.jpg

Annabelle is beautiful, will you be selling pullets?

I'll only be keeping the resulting Platinum and Dun chicks from this trio, however I could potentially hatch Platinum, Dun, Blue and Black offspring. That said, any Blue or Black babies will be sold.

I'll only be keeping the resulting Platinum and Dun chicks from this trio, however I could potentially hatch Platinum, Dun, Blue and Black offspring. That said, any Blue or Black babies will be sold.

Let me know when you're ready to sell some - you can always 'borrow' one back as a breeder if you wanted to....

I just wanted to extend the invitation to anyone else who wants to join us for coffee this morning. We're meeting at 10:30 AM in front of Crogan's in the Montclair district of Oakland. The address is-

6101 La Salle Avenue
Oakland, CA 94611

Hope to see a few faces there!

Thanks for the invite, Jeremy! I wish that I could come. Sunday mornings are the only time that I can't rearrange my schedule to be anywhere. Y'all have fun!!!

Thanks for the invite, Jeremy! I wish that I could come. Sunday mornings are the only time that I can't rearrange my schedule to be anywhere. Y'all have fun!!!

I would have loved to see you Debi, that just means we'll have to plan another coffee date sometime soon!
big_smile.png

From Jeremy:

Do you have any pictures of your adult Rocks AmCanyonStables?

Sure, I posted some recently on the Blue rocks thread, not sure how to link it but you could click on my profile and look at recent posts.
I have not set the eggs yet, let me know if you want them and I can put them in tonight.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom