Bay Area BYCers!

Weighed the new Blue & Gold Partridge Brahma flock. The big guy came in at 13.2 lbs!! and his ladies at 10 lbs. That's a lot of chicken!

Wow - he's so gorgeous!

BTW - sad to report the Jubilee egg didn't hatch. Neither did that "orange Mille Fleur". I ended up with 6 chicks total. Looks like 4 MilleFleurs and 2 something else. (One yellow that I'm guessing is one of the silverlaced and one kinda orangey that I have no idea what it is. I'll post pics soon.) Hoping that half are girls... They're such cute little fluffbutts.

Wow - he's so gorgeous!

BTW - sad to report the Jubilee egg didn't hatch. Neither did that "orange Mille Fleur". I ended up with 6 chicks total. Looks like 4 MilleFleurs and 2 something else. (One yellow that I'm guessing is one of the silverlaced and one kinda orangey that I have no idea what it is. I'll post pics soon.) Hoping that half are girls... They're such cute little fluffbutts.
AH I'm glad you had such a nice hatch!

Cheryl,
Beautiful !
yippiechickie.gif

I took my first flock of four babies out for their first field trip in the yard. They are about 1 week old. They had a ball and are super-sleepy now...

--Julie

Back
Top Bottom