Bay Area BYCers!

I collected a second egg from my Partridge Orpington pen today! In just a few more days I'll be setting the first eggs from this clutch in hopes of some Blue and Splash Partridge chicks!
celebrate.gif
fl.gif

This is Prudence, my sweet Partridge girl.

I collected a second egg from my Partridge Orpington pen today! In just a few more days I'll be setting the first eggs from this clutch in hopes of some Blue and Splash Partridge chicks!
celebrate.gif
fl.gif

This is Prudence, my sweet Partridge girl.

Oh she's a beauty!
Love that lace look!
Good luck with your hatch-
How exciting!
jumpy.gif

Do we know what day Walt is judging the birds? I'll email him

Walt doesn't answer emails from strange women.......lol

They haven't told me yet, but I think last year it was the day after check in. If I remember correctly check in was the day before the Expo actually started and I judged the first day of the official opening of the Expo. I will find out. They need to make entries available soon.

Walt

They haven't told me yet, but I think last year it was the day after check in. If I remember correctly check in was the day before the Expo actually started and I judged the first day of the official opening of the Expo. I will find out. They need to make entries available soon.

Walt

hmmmm, which may mean Tuesday, Sept. 11? Maybe the SRJC instructor, Dr. Dan Famini, will allow the class to go to the Heirloom Expo to see Walt do the judging? After all, this class that I'm taking is AmSci 150/Poultry Husbandry
D.gif

Walt
LOL - so crazy busy forgot to send you one!!

Suggest it.

Walt

Hi Walt,
I just wrote the following to Dr. Dan ..

Hi Dr. D,

I'm already registered for your SRJC Poultry Husbandry class this fall! On the BYC Bay Area list, our group was discussing the coming Heirloom Expo on Sept 11, 12, and 13. Similar to last year's, there will be the farming as well as the livestock exhibits.

Walt Leonard, the poultry judge from Santa Rosa, will be judging the poultry probably on Tuesday, Sept. 11 in the afternoon(??) . Would your curriculum schedule permit some time that the class could go to see the show and how Walt judges the poultry?

Thanks!
Daphne

Hi Walt,
I just wrote the following to Dr. Dan ..

Hi Dr. D,

I'm already registered for your SRJC Poultry Husbandry class this fall! On the BYC Bay Area list, our group was discussing the coming Heirloom Expo on Sept 11, 12, and 13. Similar to last year's, there will be the farming as well as the livestock exhibits.

Walt Leonard, the poultry judge from Santa Rosa, will be judging the poultry probably on Tuesday, Sept. 11 in the afternoon(??) . Would your curriculum schedule permit some time that the class could go to see the show and how Walt judges the poultry?

Thanks!
Daphne

Good!

w.

Back
Top Bottom