Bay Area BYCers!

I am trying to down size my herd. I have way to many males to the amount of females I have. I have 2 very nice Lavender boys I'd like to rehome. I am located in the Morgan Hill/Gilroy area. They are for pick up only. If interested in either of these birds please email me.

Lavender Orpington about 4 1/2 mos and is huge. Asking $20 for him
Lavender Ameraucana 4 1/2 mos too. Asking $15 for him. Prices are firm.

I am trying to down size my herd. I have way to many males to the amount of females I have. I have 2 very nice Lavender boys I'd like to rehome. I am located in the Morgan Hill/Gilroy area. They are for pick up only. If interested in either of these birds please email me.

Lavender Orpington about 4 1/2 mos and is huge. Asking $20 for him
Lavender Ameraucana 4 1/2 mos too. Asking $15 for him. Prices are firm.

ooooooooh

Hi folks,
just wanted to post a link to some photos. My girls were helping me in the garden today.

There's a couple shots that'll be of interest to Cheryl - the boys from my recent hatch. There's several of the millefleur leghorn boy and a couple of the SilverPenciled rocks boys. If anyone needs a gorgeous roo from Cheryl's lines, let me know. Otherwise, once they crow, they're going to freezer camp. https://plus.google.com/photos/108526151904394584422/albums/5789291761168407409

Here's one of the flock:
Oooo Freezer Camp that sounds like fun I wanna gaaahhh.... oh wait. Where? On second thought. I changed my mind.

Poor roosters... they get no respect with all that darn crowing-- if they could only learn to keep their beaks shut.
wink.png

Hello all Bay Area BYC folks!

If you are in the vicinity of the Vallejo/Benicia/Marin/Napa area and are interested in a single Oriental game bird ( Wheaten Shamo hen) id like to draw your attn to my classified post

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/709999/wheaten-shamo-hen-vallejo-ca

She has some aggression issues with humans and chickens. This may be due to her not being around other chickens her whole life. (I dont know her age)

My only alternative is the "freezer camp" then a fry pan for doggy treats. Or find someone that will take her.

Ill give this about 2-3 weeks, after which time I can't afford to feed her and IMO it would be mean to keep her in my dog kennel that long.

Will attach a photo below. More on the link above.

Thank you for reading.

God Bless.
fl.gif

orning all thought I'd drop in and post some recent pics!

Gold Partridge Juvenile Brahmas...small roving tanks

Juvenile enormous Jubilee Orp girl

Jubilees eat SO MUCH!!!

Frizzled Tolbunt F4s growing out!

The F3 Mille Fleur Leghorns are really coming along!!

These are a pair of Marc Sacre jubilee Orpingtons that are now being used in the Jubilee pens. I have him on my 3 greenfire girls and she is with my Greenfire Roo, so we'll enjoy greater genetic diversity going forward.

My first BLUE Partridge Brahma girl - still a project but she is looking much better than her mom!

My first BLUE Partridge Brahma boy - gonna be huge like his daddy (now weighing in at 13 1/2 lbs!!)

Gorgeous pics!!
orning all thought I'd drop in and post some recent pics!

Gold Partridge Juvenile Brahmas...small roving tanks

Juvenile enormous Jubilee Orp girl

Jubilees eat SO MUCH!!!

Frizzled Tolbunt F4s growing out!

The F3 Mille Fleur Leghorns are really coming along!!

These are a pair of Marc Sacre jubilee Orpingtons that are now being used in the Jubilee pens. I have him on my 3 greenfire girls and she is with my Greenfire Roo, so we'll enjoy greater genetic diversity going forward.

My first BLUE Partridge Brahma girl - still a project but she is looking much better than her mom!

My first BLUE Partridge Brahma boy - gonna be huge like his daddy (now weighing in at 13 1/2 lbs!!)

Back
Top Bottom